AAA Sore Throat Spray is the strongest benzocaine throat spray available. Each metered dose delivers 1.5mg of benzocaine to the sight of pain, avoiding the problem of numbing the whole mouth.
- Aerosol spray containing in each metered dose: Benzocaine 1.5mg
- Relief of pain associated with sore throat and minor mouth infections
- Adults and elderly: spray 2 doses every 2-3 hours to the affected part of the mouth or throat as necessary. Maximum 16 sprays in 24 hours
- Children 6-12 years: spray 1 dose every 2-3 hours as necessary. Maximum 8 sprays in 24 hours
- Under 6 years: not recommended
Liquid spray contains approximately 60 doses.
Also contains: Cetylpyridinium chloride, Glycerin, Ethanol, Clove bud oil, Peppermint, Menthol, Saccharrin sodium 450, Cremophor RH40 (polyethloxylated castor oil) and Purified water.