Compeed Underfoot Blister Plasters are specially designed to fit the ball of the foot. Underfoot blisters are a common problem due to high levels of lateral movement, twisting force and greater pressure than elsewhere on the foot. Compeed Blister Underfoot has been specially designed to fit and protect underfoot blisters, plus an extra cushioning zone to ease the pressure and provide pain relief.
How to Use:
1) Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2) Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3) Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4) Leave in place until it starts to detach 9Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5) To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.