The pure natural remedy for symptomatic relief of colds, coughs, catarrh, sore throats and flu, catarrhal headache and nasal congestion. Olbas pastilles contain essential oils which have decongestant properties.
- Dissolve 1 pastille slowly in the mouth when required.
- Do not take more than 8 pastilles in any 24 hour period.
- Not recommended for children under 7 years old.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription
- It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. This product contains 677mg of sucrose per pastille. This should be taken into account in people with diabetes mellitus
- Not recommended for children under 7 years old
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days
- If you take more Olbas pastilles than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist immediately
- Olbas pastilles can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following mild side effects: Heartburn, wheezing, worsening of asthma or shortness of breath
- If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed on this carton, please tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use Olbas pastilles after the expiry date which is stated on the carton
- Do not use if sealed inner pouch is cut or torn
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
Active Ingredients per Pastille: Eucalyptus Oil 19.7mg, Peppermint Oil 19.0mg, Levomenthol 1.7mg, Juniper Oil 1.14mg, Methyl Salicylate 0.8mg, Clove Oil 0.03mg. Other Ingredients: Modified Starch, Sucrose, Glucose, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (E141).