Otrivine is a highly effective decongestant which acts gently within minutes to relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis for up to 10 hours.
Adults and elderly: One application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Precautions to consider when using Otrivine Nasal Spray:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Patients are advised not to take decongestants for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- For reasons of hygiene, do not use the product more than 28 days after first opening it.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care, consult him or her before using Otrivine.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Otrivine Nasal Spray (sinusitis) Contains:
0.1% w/v Xylometazoline Hydrochloride BP
Each application contains :
140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Phosphate, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Purified Water