The special way we make Durex condoms means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instructions, especially when using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Check expiry date.
- Open the wrapper by ripping the serrated edge.
- Make sure the condom is handled with care.
- Use on an erect penis and ensure condom is on before sexual intercourse.
- Stop and check if you feel the condom slipping off or too tight on the penis because this might lead to breakage
- Replace with a new one immediately if it comes off.
- Wrap it in a tissue and place in a bin. Do not put it in the toilet.
- Use a condom only once
- Avoid contact with eyes, broken skin, or wounds
- If you experience irritation, stop using this product. Seek medical consultation if irritation persists.
- Only use lubricants recommended for use with condoms.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.