Panadol Extra Advance is a patracetamol based pain relief treatment that can be used to treat a variety of different pains and aches. Due to its design, they can be absorbed quicker than standard paracetamol and caffeine tablets, providing faster relief and results.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required.
- Please see your doctor before you take Panadol Extra Advance Tablets if you are pregnant. You can take this product whilst breast feeding.
- Do not take with any other product containing paracetamol.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
Each Tablet contains the Active Ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg. Also includes a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E219), Sodium Ethyl (E215) and Sodium Propyl (E217) Parahydroxybenzoate.